Sunday, March 8, 2009

Walt Disney World

Chris was able to come home and it has been really nice having him back. He came home on a Friday and we spent Saturday doing Christmas. It was fun being able to watch the kids open their presents and it was fun getting to see them be so very excited to have Chris home. They found out that the next day we were going to be flying to Florida to spend the week at Disney World. I was so excited to go!! Kaelen and I had to share a suitcase and I was a little nervous. Anyone who has ever seen me pack knows that I pack way more than necessary and need like 3 suitcases by myself! So I packed everything I would need and then packed all of Kaelen’s things. I was really excited when I found out that I only used between 1/4 to maybe 1/3 of the suitcase. I was ecstatic!! My section is the one on the right.


The week was a lot of fun and I am so glad that I went. We did get food poisoning twice and that was not so much fun. But it was fun getting to make some special memories with the kids. I think my favorite is when the kids and I went to the Fantasmic show by ourselves. That was one very stressful night. But it was our favorite show. I got to see a lot of fun characters. I even took pictures with some of them. Marc didn’t like that I kissed the Genie and Tigger. The Genie was amazing to watch and Melis and I took notes about how to become more ornery.






While I was there I got to eat some amazing food that I wouldn’t have tried anywhere else. It was nice to step out of my comfort zone and try new things. Don’t tell Chris I said that!
Thanks Melis and Chris for allowing me to be a part of your family. I love you guys so much!!!







No comments: