Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Man I Miss the Good Old Days lol

Okay so I haven't died or anything I have just been on vacation with my family. Our summer is pretty crazy and so that makes things a lot more fun! Anyway, I was packing up my room and found a paper I wrote for my junior english class. We had to write our own obituary. This is mine. It was dated 9/13/05.

We are sorry to report the passing of Christina Turley. Christina, more formally known as Chrissy, died very unexpectedly at age 19 1/2. She died in a freak accident while tipping cows. She was born on April 20, 1989. Chrissy had graduated from Chino Valley High School and had received a full ride scholarship to Washington University. Those who survived her included all of her family and her newly acquired husband. She didn't have any children. Some of her hobbied included basketvall, doorbell ditching, and cow tipping. They later which in the end killer her.

When I read this I about died of laughter. I have never ever been cow tipping but apparently that is what will kill me. What a funny funny paper!

No comments: