Thursday, November 25, 2010

I Finally Found Time to BLOG!!!

**** Confession *****

I really started this post like two weeks ago and am just now getting to acutally posting it. Oops!!!


Wow, I hadn't realized how long it has been since I last blogged. We have been running ragged between work and school and everything else. Not a whole lot to report in our lives. We will be moving in a month up north and we are super excited about it! Of course this means I should be packing but we won't start panicking just yet. I have a year left with school now and let me just say "ALLELUIA!!!!" It will be nice to have a light at the end of the tunnel. I am seriously considering going on to get my Master's Degree but we will wait to hit that mile stone until after I have finished this one. I am still studying Sign Language and Marc and I attend the Deaf Branch together. This has been such a wonderful blessing for us. I have come to truly love the Deaf Culture and have grown so much from attending with them. They are wonderful!! I have also been taking the classes necessary to become a Seminary or Institute teacher for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Even if I never become a Seminary or Institute teacher these classes have helped me learn how to be a better teacher in all aspects. I have truly come to love and cherish a good teacher in that field and really wish the teachers in the secular world taught the say way the ones in the religious world do.

Marc has recently found a job doing Mall Security and absolutely loves it. He has been hand-cuffed and pepper-sprayed and likes the guys he works with. We are so lucky he found this job and that he enjoys it as much as he does. That really is a blessing in our lives.

Another blessing in our lives is our kitten. She is so much bigger than when we first rescued her and thankfully she has mellowed out quite a bit. But she has been such a blessing in our lives and we are so thankful to have her. She is constantly making us laugh by her silly quirks. Recently she has discovered she can open the bedroom door because it doesn't quite latch all the way. She also has discovered that the fridge and the dishwasher seem like really cool places to hang out. We are constantly pulling her out of both or timing when to open them to avoid her presence.

All in all, we are happy and doing well. We love life and are excited for the new changes that life will bring. We love our life and love each other.

1 comment:

ABOUT ME... said...

Good to hear from you! I'm glad you guys are doing well!