Friday, January 17, 2014

A Week Late

So my goal was to blog weekly but I think my new goal will be to average a blog post a week.  This last week has been crazy for our family and full of lots of new changes.  I started my new job today and am excited for this next chapter.

I spent a lot of time this week sewing and my straight lines are getting much straighter.  I got to impress Marc with my engineering and building skills.  I have epically failed at making one of the dinners for next week.  I have laughed and almost cried.  I have enjoyed the quiet moments and tried to make snuggle time happen more often.  However, the kitties have started sleeping under blankets and so sometimes snuggle time is ruined because I accidentally kick someone or sit on them when I get into bed.  I don't know why we have this new habit but we are trying to make it work for everyone.

I have finished Just Ella by Annette K. Larsen and I LOVED IT!  I am now reading "Bewitched" by Alex Flinn who is one of my favorite authors.  That means that I have finished by two books for January.  I am hoping to get our keyboard set up this next week so the piano practicing can start.  Next week I also plan on coming home from work and hopefully working out like an hourish every day.  I am super excited and can't wait to see what it does for my weight loss goals.  It has been a good couple of weeks and lets hope the next few are good as well.

No comments: