Friday, September 3, 2010

It starts....

When we went to go see the vet one of the things they gave us was a blanket for her and she fell in love with the thing. She burrows herself inside and just keeps digging deeper each time she goes in. Anyway, like all things with little ones, eventually it needed to be washed. I didn't think this would be a huge deal because we only needed a replacement while it was in the washer and the dryer and she would be sleeping most of that time anyway. I wrapped her in a red blanket and boy could she tell the difference. Instead of sleeping well like she normally does, she was up about every 15 minutes trying to get comfortable and trying to readjust and you could just tell she wasn't sleeping as well. As soon as I could I brought in her blanket and she instantaneously crashed and was out like a light! Apparently our kitten has her own blanket and doesn't like sleeping with anything else. My kitten has a bear b.





Another story, Marc has been rather entertaining to watch since bringing this little one into our lives. He has turned into the biggest protector I have ever seen in my life. You would have thought I have never been around cats the way that boy gives me advice about her. But in other ways he has turned into the biggest softy. One day he was having her stretch her legs and explore around the apartment and so he crawled around right with her showing her things and talking to her. Let me tell you that no other cat has ever been loved as much as this little one. She is pretty spoiled rotten.

1 comment:

Just US said...

I love that you can only see her butt poking out and she loves to squash her face into her blanket!