Monday, December 28, 2009

Moving from NH

This post is SERIOUSLY overdue and I apologize for that. In the craziness of finals and packing and moving and Christmas and wedding planning... I have not blogged as well as I should have. But I wanted to take a moment, even though I should still be wedding planning, to say a little about my time in New Hampshire. When I moved out there in 16 months ago, I figured I would live there for a while and then leave and never miss it. I might have been right after my first winter. :) Just kidding, even then I would have only not missed the snow. But my time spent out there was so much fun and I grew so much as a person. I was able to see new states and countries and go on crazy adventures with my sister. I was able to watch the kids grow as I got to know them at the library and the ones that I lived with. I still miss my job and I think I will for a long time. It was a sad move for me and yet I am excited for what the future brings. I felt, in a way, that I was moving from home but it was nice in that case to move from one home to the other one. I will be moving down to the valley this week and that will be a big change as well. I will also be getting married in about a month and a half, also another big change in my life. But before I move on to those new chapters, I wanted the people in New Hampshire to know that I enjoyed my time there. I enjoyed getting to know all of you and I will treasure the memories I have there. I can't wait to be back in May to get to visit you all if only for a moment. Happy Holidays!

No comments: